Job Title: Administrative and Technology Assistant
Job level: Entry-Level
Job Stage: Current
Applications: Open until filled, reviewed on a rolling basis.
About the position:
The Warnath Group, LLC (WG) designs and delivers training and technical assistance for anti-human trafficking capacity building around the world. The Administrative and Technology Assistant will support these efforts by assisting WG’s staff, primarily the Director of Technology & Digital Education, with various operational tasks approximately 10 – 15 hours/week. Compensation will be based on experience. Working remotely is possible.
The Administrative and Technology Assistant will support day-to-day operations by:
- Updating the WG WordPress website
- Conducting surveys with former training participants
- Facilitating and managing online trainings
- Writing content for website and social media
- Supporting logistical and material preparations for upcoming training or technical assistance activities
- Providing administrative and technology support for the WG team
- Preparing monitoring and evaluation metrics for reporting
- Assisting with publishing resources, including graphic design
- Researching technology development or human trafficking issues as needed
- Assisting with other technologies as needed
- Bachelor’s degree; interest in law, policy, and/or international affairs.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Comfort and proficiency with a variety of technologies, including but not limited to MS Suite, Adobe Acrobat, WordPress, Moodle, Zoom, and Mac OS.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Desire to learn about human trafficking and develop administrative and technology skills.
- Interest in a long-term part-time position.
About the organization:
The Warnath Group is a unique global advisory firm that provides superior professional advisory services, training, and project implementation for companies, governments, social enterprise/social impact investors and philanthropists on issues relating to human trafficking and related human rights issues. Our unparalleled level of expertise and international network enables us to work with leaders in the public and private sectors in the United States and around the world to offer smart, innovative solutions to these complex issues. More information about the organization can be found at WarnathGroup.com.
Warnath Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity in cultures, perspectives, and experiences on our team.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please indicate “Application – Administrative and Technology Assistant” in the subject line of your email.
The position will be open until filled.
We cannot respond to calls or emails about the position.
Only those selected to be interviewed will be contacted.