Job Title: Costa Rica Logistics Associate
Job Level: Mid-Level
Job Stage: Current
Applications: Will be considered on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Haga clic aquí para ver este anuncio de empleo en español: Asociado/a de Logística en Costa Rica
About the position:
The Warnath Group, LLC is currently accepting applications from qualified candidates for the position of Logistics Associate for a project funded by the U.S. Department of State to constructively address commercial sexual exploitation of children and other forms of human trafficking in Costa Rica. This full-time equivalent contract position is funded through September 2025.
This is a Costa Rica based (preferably San José, Guanacaste, or Puntarenas Provinces) position. Periodic travel within Costa Rica is required.
- Provide logistical, administrative, and information technology support for all aspects of the project including training, technical assistance, research, strategic communications campaign, M&E, and reporting.
- Communicate and coordinate, at the direction of the Country Project Director, and/or Deputy Director, with relevant service providers, vendors, and stakeholders
- Support the planning, coordinating and documenting of project activities of Warnath Group’s staff, subject matter experts, consultants and partners.
- Support in monitoring and coordinating financial records, drafting reimbursement and liquidation forms
- Monitor and assist in managing human resources processes and forms
- Work collaboratively with the program team members, supporting planning, coordination and execution tasks
- Fulfill other duties as assigned.
- Detail-oriented, excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- Highly effective interpersonal skills
- Fluency in Spanish and English (written and spoken)
- Mastery of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Skype, Zoom, and other online presentation software
- Able to work independently and as a team member
- Existing legal ability to work in Costa Rica
Degree in public administration, social work, psychology, project management, law, criminal justice, or other relevant discipline.
Professional experience working in programs related to any of the following:
- Child protection, child labor, human trafficking, human rights, international relations, or related issues
- NGOs and/or international organizations addressing issues related to human trafficking, civil rights, child protection, or other similar issues
- Victims of serious crime and/or child victims.
Compensation for this position will be based on experience.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
The Warnath Group is a unique global advisory firm that provides superior professional advisory services, training, and project implementation for companies, governments, social enterprise/social impact investors and philanthropists on issues relating to human trafficking and related human rights issues. Our unparalleled level of expertise and international network enables us to work with leaders in the public and private sectors in the United States and around the world to offer smart, innovative solutions to these complex issues. More information about the organization can be found at WarnathGroup.com.
The Warnath Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity in cultures, perspectives, and experiences on our team.
Please submit a letter of interest (English), resume (English), and writing samples (English and Spanish, one may be an informal sample) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate “Application – Costa Rica Logistics Associate” in the subject line of your email.
The position will be open until filled.
We cannot respond to calls or emails about the position.
Only those selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
See our additional opportunities including how to apply to join the roster of subject matter experts eligible for short-term consultancies here.