Job Title: Costa Rica Program Associate
Job Level: Mid-Level
Job Stage: Current
Applications: Will be considered on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
About the position:
The Warnath Group, LLC is currently accepting applications from qualified candidates for the position of Program Associate to constructively address human trafficking, focusing on child sex trafficking, in Costa Rica. The Program Associate position will be assigned based upon the candidates’ professional strengths and project needs. This full-time equivalent contract position is funded through September 2025.
This is a Costa Rica based (preferably San José, Guanacaste, or Puntarenas Provinces) position. Periodic travel within Costa Rica is required.
- Provide logistical, administrative, and information technology support for all aspects of the project including training, technical assistance, research, strategic communications campaign, M&E, and reporting.
- Communicate and coordinate, at the direction of the Country Project Director, and/or Deputy Director, with relevant government agencies, criminal justice actors, frontline actors, victim service providers, NGOs, and multi-disciplinary teams, maintaining continuing collaborative working relationships.
- Support project activities of Warnath Group’s staff, subject matter experts, consultants and partners.
- Work with U.S. anti-trafficking experts, Government of Costa Rica officials, and other stakeholders to advance the project’s activities to combat child sex trafficking.
- Work collaboratively with the program team members, supporting planning, coordination and execution tasks
- Fulfill other duties as assigned.
- Detail-oriented, excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- Highly effective interpersonal skills
- Fluency in Spanish and English (written and spoken)
- Mastery of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Skype, Zoom, and other online presentation software
- Able to work independently and as a team member
- Existing legal ability to work in Costa Rica
Degree in public administration, social work, psychology, project management, law, criminal justice, or other relevant discipline.
Demonstrated subject matter expertise as indicated by at least one of the following:
- Experience with child protection, child labor, human trafficking, human rights, international relations, or related issues
- Experience working with NGOs and/or international organizations addressing issues related to human trafficking, civil rights, child protection, or other similar issues
- Experience working with victims of serious crime and/or child victims.
Compensation for this position will be based on experience.
About the Organization:
The Warnath Group is a unique global advisory firm that provides superior professional advisory services, training, and project implementation for companies, governments, social enterprise/social impact investors and philanthropists on issues relating to human trafficking and related human rights issues. Our unparalleled level of expertise and international network enables us to work with leaders in the public and private sectors in the United States and around the world to offer smart, innovative solutions to these complex issues. More information about the organization can be found at WarnathGroup.com.
The Warnath Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity in cultures, perspectives, and experiences on our team.
Please submit a letter of interest (English), resume (English), and writing samples (English and Spanish, one may be an informal sample) to email@example.com. Please indicate “Application – Costa Rica Program Associate” in the subject line of your email.
The position will be open until filled.
We cannot respond to calls or emails about the position.
Only those selected to be interviewed will be contacted.