Job Title: IACT Program Assistant
Job Level: Entry
Job Stage: Current
Applications: Open until filled, reviewed on a rolling basis beginning in April.
About the position:
The Warnath Group is currently implementing the Innovations in Addressing Child Trafficking (IACT) Program to prevent child trafficking, protect and assist child trafficking victims, and prosecute traffickers in Costa Rica. Our work focuses on the Provinces of Guanacaste and Puntarenas, in collaboration with the Government of Costa Rica, local government entities, and Costa Rican organizations. The IACT Program Assistant will support these efforts by assisting Warnath Group team members, primarily the Director of Justice Policy, with various operational tasks. This part-time position is anticipated to require 25-30 hours per week (with at least half of those hours occurring M-F from 9 am-5 pm EST).
Compensation will be based on experience.
This is currently a fully remote position, with a preference for availability during working hours EST.
The IACT Program Assistant will support IACT operations by:
- Providing administrative support and undertaking organizational tasks as assigned
- Compiling and entering information and indicators on program activities into appropriate software for tracking and analysis
- Collecting data about program activities, including creating surveys in SurveyMonkey, sending surveys via MailChimp
- Conducting preliminary analysis of M&E data from program activities
- Contributing to quarterly program reporting by drafting activity reports and summaries
- Drafting reports, memos, meeting notes, and communications as needed
- Conducting desk-based research on select topics and issues as assigned
- Supporting planning of activities and material preparation (including formatting PowerPoints, reviewing and providing feedback on select materials)
- Assisting with design in Canva and layout of materials in MS Suite and Adobe Acrobat
- University degree (minimum B.A.) or currently working toward a degree in a relevant discipline (e.g., social work, law, education, human rights)
- Openness to learning and desire for professional development
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Comfort and proficiency with a variety of technologies, including but not limited to MS Suite, Dropbox, Adobe Acrobat, Zoom, SurveyMonkey, MailChimp
- Excellent communications skills
- Experience in data analysis preferred
- Experience working in WordPress or with a content management system preferred
- Spanish language skills strongly preferred
About the organization:
The Warnath Group is a unique boutique global advisory firm. We specialize in providing global tailored, skill-based training and advisory services to governments and professionals worldwide on human trafficking-related laws, standards, and best practices. We serve as a primary source for drafting, interpretation, and application of human trafficking laws & policies globally. Additionally, we offer a suite of specialist services centering on training and advisory services on human trafficking, international women’s economic empowerment and emerging human rights and rule of law issues for corporations and foundations.
Warnath Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity in cultures, perspectives, and experiences on our team.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate “IACT Program Assistant” in the subject line of your email.
The position will be open until filled.
We cannot respond to calls or emails about the position.
Only those selected to be interviewed will be contacted.