Job Title: Operations Associate
Job level: Entry-Level
Job Stage: Current
Applications: Open until filled, reviewed on a rolling basis.
About the position:
The Warnath Group (WG) designs and delivers training and technical assistance for anti-human trafficking capacity building around the world. The Operations Associate will support these efforts by assisting members of the Warnath Group team, primarily the Vice President of Operations. This full-time independent contractor position is anticipated to require 40 hours per week.
The Operations Associate will support Warnath Group operations by:
- Performing administrative tasks including scheduling, coordinating travel arrangements, creating travel logistics information packets, and other related tasks as assigned
- Assisting human resources with recruitment activities
- Supporting the application of Warnath Group policies and standards in program work
- Reviewing and editing materials
- Assisting accounting and payroll as assigned
- Updating and maintaining Warnath Group databases and records
- Scheduling pre-approved social media content
- University degree (minimum B.A.)
- Openness to learning and desire for professional development
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Comfort and proficiency with a variety of technologies, including but not limited to MS Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Dropbox, HelloSign, Adobe Acrobat, Zoom, SurveyMonkey, MailChimp
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Fluency in Spanish (written and spoken)
- Compensation for this position will be based on experience
- This is currently a fully remote position
About the Organization:
The Warnath Group is a unique global advisory firm that provides superior professional advisory services, training, and project implementation for companies, governments, social enterprise/social impact investors and philanthropists on issues relating to human trafficking and related human rights issues. Our unparalleled level of expertise and international network enables us to work with leaders in the public and private sectors in the United States and around the world to offer smart, innovative solutions to these complex issues. More information about the organization can be found at WarnathGroup.com.
Warnath Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity in cultures, perspectives, and experiences on our team.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate “Application – Operations Associate” in the subject line of your email.
The position will be open until filled.
We cannot respond to calls or emails about the position.
Only those selected to be interviewed will be contacted.