- Three things companies can do in honor of World Day Against Trafficking in Persons
- Jamaica – U.S. Child Protection Compact Criminal Justice Initiative
- Jamaica Prosecutorial Strategies for Child Trafficking Cases Workshop
- Practice Guide: Identifying, Referring and Assisting Trafficking Victims. An Overview of National Referral Mechanisms.
- Practice Guide: Using the Palermo Protocol as a Basis for Drafting and Amending Victim-Centered National anti-TIP Laws
Advising Albert Moskowitz Anti-Trafficking Law Bahamas Costa Rica Criminal Justice CSR Djibouti DOS J/TIP Expert Witness Florrie Burke Gerard Hogan Governments Greece Haiti Human Trafficking Interpreters Interviewing IOM Jenny Stanger Joanna Nicoletti John Richmond Justice Sector Kingdom of Tonga Kiribati Law Enforcement Malaysia Myanmar Online Tutorial Peru Pieter Cronje Practice Guide Prosecutors Prosecutor Trial Preparation Renee Huffman Report Seafarers Sheila Berman Stephen Warnath Steve Harvey The NEXUS Institute Training and Technical Assistance United States-Myanmar Joint Plan on Trafficking in Persons Victim-Centered Approach Victims of Human Trafficking