The Warnath Group worked with high-level officials of the Government of Djibouti regarding enactment of a National Plan of Action to Combat Human Trafficking and legal reform to improve the country’s anti-trafficking law. Coming out of this consultation, the Government of Djibouti adopted the country’s first-ever Action Plan. The Warnath Group is continuing to work with the Government during its consideration of proposed revisions to its anti-trafficking law to align fully with international legal standards.
- PRACTICE GUIDE: Inclusion of Marginalized or Underserved Populations – Drafting Considerations for Human Trafficking Instruments
- PRACTICE GUIDE: Collecting Criminal Justice Data on Human Trafficking for Law Enforcement
- PRACTICE GUIDE: The Consent Defense in Trafficking in Persons Cases
- PRACTICE GUIDE: Development of Intelligence-Led Data to Support Investigations in Trafficking in Persons Cases
- Adjudicación del Departamento de Estado de los EE. UU. de $15 millones al Grupo Warnath para generar un cambio transformacional en la lucha contra la trata sexual infantil en Costa Rica
Advising Albert Moskowitz Anti-Trafficking Law Aylair Livingstone Bahamas Costa Rica Criminal Justice CSR Djibouti DOS J/TIP Expert Witness Florrie Burke Gerard Hogan Governments Greece Haiti Human Trafficking Interpreters Interviewing IOM Jamaica Jamaica - U.S. Child Protection Compact Criminal Justice Initiative Jenny Stanger Joanna Nicoletti Justice Sector Laura S. Johnson Law Enforcement Mark Kappelhoff Myanmar Online Tutorial Pieter Cronje Practice Guide Prosecutors Prosecutor Trial Preparation Report Sheila Berman Stephen Warnath Steve Harvey The NEXUS Institute Training and Technical Assistance United States-Myanmar Joint Plan on Trafficking in Persons Victim-Centered Approach Victim Service Provider Victims of Human Trafficking Willem Pretorius